[Buildroot] Perl for buildroot

mike mike-buildroot at tiedyenetworks.com
Tue Jun 22 06:04:45 UTC 2010

Hello,

    So microperl doesn't do everything I'd want and anyways I would
really rather have a more full perl implementation along with more libs
and a newer rev and such, but building perl for a cross compiled
environment (especially on 5.12.2) seems excessively hairy. Does anyone
have a working makefile for buildroot for perl? It seems openwrt does
have a fairly complete perl build along with many numerous modules but
this doesn't look very easy to port over either so I'm hoping to cheat
and find a good makefile for it.

Thanks.