[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, October 29th 2010

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jun 21 20:37:24 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Therefore, I'd like to see if there's some interest in organizing a
 Thomas> Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, presumably on Friday, 29th, just after
 Thomas> ELCE. It would be the opportunity to meet each other, make a status on
 Thomas> the progress we made since last year Buildroot Developer Day, and have
 Thomas> a brain-storming on things we would like to see happening in Buildroot.

 Thomas> Who would be interested in joining such an event ?

Me, naturally. Friday is good for me.

 Thomas> By the way, the Call for Papers for ELCE is open until the end of June.
 Thomas> Do not hesitate to propose your conference, a fairly short abstract is
 Thomas> sufficient, and as long as your conference is about embedded Linux and
 Thomas> is about technical stuff, there's a good chance of being accepted.

Yes, I need to write a proposal soon.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard