[Buildroot] gettext 0.17 anyone ?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jun 21 16:41:27 UTC 2010

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:28:30 +0200
Sven Neumann <s.neumann at raumfeld.com> wrote:

> we need gettext >= 0.17 for our project and it seems that buildroot is
> still stuck with 0.16. Since I don't want to duplicate effort, I am
> asking if anyone is working on updating gettext or perhaps already has
> an updated version in his/her tree?

As far as I know, we don't have any gettext >= 0.17 patch pending. I've
checked the bug tracker, nothing, and we haven't talked about bumping
gettext since a long while (I don't even have this in my mailing list
history here).

So I think you can go ahead on this without duplicating any existing
effort.

Just for info, what particular features in gettext >= 0.17 do you need ?

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons