[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, October 29th 2010

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Jun 19 17:37:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

Last year, just the day after Embedded Linux Conference Europe, we
organized a "Buildroot Developer Day" in Grenoble, France, close to the
location of the conference.

This year, Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place in
Cambridge, UK, on the 27th and 28th of October (Wednesday/Thursday). On
the 26th (Tuesday), there will be the Gstreamer Conference 2010.

Therefore, I'd like to see if there's some interest in organizing a
Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, presumably on Friday, 29th, just after
ELCE. It would be the opportunity to meet each other, make a status on
the progress we made since last year Buildroot Developer Day, and have
a brain-storming on things we would like to see happening in Buildroot.

Who would be interested in joining such an event ?

By the way, the Call for Papers for ELCE is open until the end of June.
Do not hesitate to propose your conference, a fairly short abstract is
sufficient, and as long as your conference is about embedded Linux and
is about technical stuff, there's a good chance of being accepted.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons