[Buildroot] [pull request] Preparatory work on toolchains

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Tue Jun 8 17:14:24 UTC 2010

Peter, All,

On Wednesday 02 June 2010 23:07:52 Peter Korsgaard wrote:
>  Yann> The following changes since commit 4a640e464439a5e78458ae969dcc6017aa96278f:
>  Yann>   Peter Korsgaard (1):
>  Yann>         docs/news.html: add 2010.05 announcement
[--SNIP--]
> Thanks. With all those renames the patches gets a lot easier to review
> if you create them with -M (detect renames). Could you resend, please?

Sorry for the delay, I have been pretty busy IRL lately...
I will rework the series this week.

However, can't you get and inspect the patches using the git tree I have
pushed them into? It has been previously suggested that using the git tree
would be easier to review the patchset, and the reason I asked for it in
the first place.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.