[Buildroot] makedevs: line 49: regular file (...) buildroot/output/target/usr/share/udhcpc/default.script does not exist: No such file or directory

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Tue Jul 27 03:15:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 15:31 +0100, Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-07-26 at 15:49 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > Hello,

> > > Well error is in subject (Can't get Buildrooot to finish):
> >
> > Aah, okay, I missed it.
> >
> > > makedevs: line 49: regular file (...)
> > > buildroot/output/target/usr/share/udhcpc/default.script does not
> > > exist: No such file or directory
> >
> > Can you post your Buildroot .config for us to reproduce the issue ?
>
> ok .config in attach as emtec.config.without qt version 4 .

> > In fact, the work around is not correct. You're creating a symbolic
> > link from the target directory to the outside. While this symbolic may
> > work on the development system where Buildroot runs, it will miserably
> > fail on the target system.
>
> oh no,
>
> I successfully build and run bash on my emtec R100 !

Ok , first I move to git version of buildroot, which make xconfig works
and gives a great help.

I think with this main change:
-# BR2_PROGRAM_INVOCATION is not set
+BR2_PROGRAM_INVOCATION=y

Give me the habitability to build libglib2-2.22.5 which give an error
like buildroot/output/build/libglib2-2.22.5/.stamp_configured] Error 1,
(I lost the error message). Which, let me think, that libglib2 also
needs depend on PROGRAM_INVOCATION in .config, like tar and coreutils.

And finally I had successfully made output/images/rootfs.ext2.lzma,
without tricky links and finish the building.
Thanks,

BTW:
I still don't build a kernel image because seems that I don't have a
_defconfig for mipsel. What least I don't found one .

still can't build miniperl, with error:
ext/util/make_ext: line 122: ../../miniperl: No such file or directory

and mplayer gives the error: It seems nobody has ported MPlayer to your
OS or CPU type yet. (which is mipsel)

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.