[Buildroot] [git commit master 1/1] qt: fix mysql dependency and disable unavailable sql drivers

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jul 18 20:07:10 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:55:30 +0200
 Thomas> Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> wrote:

 >> We don't have the needed dependencies in BR for most of the SQL
 >> drivers, so mark those options as broken.

 Thomas> I had already sent a fix for the Qt->MySQL dependency on Friday, at
 Thomas> 11:18 AM, together with a bump of the MySQL version (which allows MySQL
 Thomas> to actually build here) and other fixes as well.

Sorry, I'm ~250 mails behind on the BR list :/

The existing mysql version builds here, but a bump is find.

 Thomas> I will rebase my changes on top of yours and resend.

Not needed - I committed everything besides the Qt patch.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard