[Buildroot] ncurses: build freezes without error with v5.7

Quotient Remainder quotientvremainder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:09:48 UTC 2010

Unfortunately it doesn't work, still stuck at the same place, though the
patch has changed the variable list passed.

        DESTDIR=/home/crehill/obair/buildroot.org/output/staging \
        	prefix=/usr \
        	exec_prefix=/usr \
        	bindir=/usr/bin \
        	top_srcdir=.. \
        	srcdir=. \
        	datadir=/usr/share \
        	ticdir=/usr/share/terminfo \
        	source=terminfo.tmp \
        	cross_compiling="yes" \
        	/bin/sh ./run_tic.sh
        ** Building terminfo database, please wait...
        Running tic to install /home/crehill/obair/buildroot.org/output/staging/usr/share/terminfo ...

        	You may see messages regarding extended capabilities, e.g., AX.
        	These are extended terminal capabilities which are compiled
        	using
        		tic -x
        	If you have ncurses 4.2 applications, you should read the INSTALL
        	document, and install the terminfo without the -x option.