[Buildroot] Install arm-linux-uclibc-gcc

Michael S. Zick minimod at morethan.org
Wed Jan 20 21:30:28 UTC 2010

On Wed January 20 2010, Tony Mozi wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm sorry, I'm not very clear.
> In fact, I want to cross compil a linux-2.6.22.2 for an ARM.

In the root directory of your buildroot installation;
type: make menuconfig (or make xconfig or make help)

Select ARM plus whatever else you need;
exit
type: make

The first thing the build system will do is create the cross-compiler toolchain.
__Then__ you will have an 'arm-linux-uclibc-gcc' (and uclibc and binutils and ...)

Mike