[Buildroot] MTD build failing: undefined ref's to bcopy, bcmp

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jan 8 07:57:16 UTC 2010

Le Thu, 7 Jan 2010 22:30:30 +0000 (UTC),
Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> a écrit :

> The problem is that buildroot expects to find libgcc,
> libstdc++, et al in $(SYSROOT)/lib

Yes. I have a fix in one of my branches that fixes this. But it's part
of a set of fixes designed to get Codesourcery toolchains to work in
Buildroot, which doesn't work yet (see my mail on this topic a few days
ago).

See
http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/commit/?h=toolchain-fixes&id=27bd3ec803202f52c336254b276cbab3c6999a35

(but it's not ready for inclusion yet)