[Buildroot] Buildroot 2010.02 "echo foo"

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Feb 26 22:53:45 UTC 2010

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:11:36 -0800
"Darcy Watkins" <DWatkins at tranzeo.com> wrote:

> Was this debug intended to be removed before the release?

This was supposed to be removed even before I submitted the patch.
Considering the number of mistakes I made on patches lately, it looks
like I tried to fix too many problems too quickly before the release.

2010.02 has already been released by Peter. For the moment, we don't do
bug-fix releases (such as 2010.02.1, 2010.02.2, etc.), so the fix is
likely to be integrated only for 2010.05.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons