[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch misc-fixes5

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Feb 22 19:34:19 UTC 2010

Hi Peter, Hi All,

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:46:38 +0100
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> The following changes since commit c8ff60c8283b0ad116fcf43f485f199c29432c9d:
>   Peter Korsgaard (1):
>         CHANGES: add ace_of_penguins, rubix and xboard
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.busybox.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot misc-fixes5
>
> Thomas Petazzoni (38):

How do you want me to handle your review remarks ?

Should I fix them in my branch (which means doing a rebase), and send
another pull request ?

Or do you want to pick the patches that you agree with and wait for me
to send a pull request only for the patches that required fixes ?

Thanks for your review!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons