[Buildroot] -sh: lrzsz: not found

Tony Mozi spooflinux at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 15 17:26:53 UTC 2010

Hi,
Well, I'm cross compiling a linux-2.6.22.2 for an ARM.
In order to copy files by the console to the board, I think to install lrz.
In the buildroot, lrz is not available but lrzsz is present.
lrz and lrzsz seems to be the same thing.

Well, I tick in Package Selection For Target ---> Networking ---> lrzsz (y)
Then :
*in buildroot : make clean
*in buildroot : make
*in linux : make ARCH=arm all modules_install uImage
*in buildroot : make

I copy the new image rootfs in the board.
The directory lrzsz is present in buildroot-2009.11/package/lrzsz.

However, in serial console :
# lrzsz
-sh: lrzsz: not found

Have you got an idea?