[Buildroot] e ink am300 buildroot support

brian hawley sproon at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:45:40 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am new to buildroot and am a student working on a capstone project with the eink am 300 developement board. I know that buildroot supports the am300 board as it is located in the following folder after a successful build:

./output/build/linux-2.6.32.7/arch/arm/mach-pxa/

which includes the support c file for the gumstix processor and the am300 board. How is it possible to add the support for the am300 board to the build? I do not see this as an option when using the command make menuconfig

I believe that all I need to do is have the support files generate the drivers need for the board, but again I am unsure and am stuck with just assumptions.

Background information:
using the gumstix pxa255 arm xscale basix
gumstix is connected to the e ink am300 development board with an active matrix electrophoretic display

Thank you for any help.
Brian