[Buildroot] Modify the name of the output image 'rootfs.arm.ext2'

Tony Mozi spooflinux at hotmail.fr
Tue Feb 9 14:02:09 UTC 2010

Hi,
Thank you for your answer.
In fact, menuconfig is very expanse and I haven't found the solution before.
In order to change the name of the image output :
-make menuconfig
-Target filesystem options --->
-($(IMAGE).ext2) output file
-Replace by what you want.

Are there a documentation more complete than 'Buildroot - Usage and documentation'?

BR