[Buildroot] ip: RTNETLINK answers: File exists? uclibc login:?? [RESOLVED]

Tony Mozi spooflinux at hotmail.fr
Wed Feb 3 15:08:27 UTC 2010

It's OK :)
Generic serial port config was not enable.
I activated it and I changed
ttyS0::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 115200 vt100 # GENERIC_SERIAL
by
ttyS0::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyUSB0 115200 vt100 # GENERIC_SERIAL
because I use an USB to RS232 converter.

Now, when I start the UART, I receive at the end :
Welcome to Buildroot
buildroot login :

I pass the login and I have an access on the serial console.

Good job :)

Tony