[Buildroot] oprofile "requires" gmp??? Slight fork: BR2_STAGING_DIR

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Dec 29 11:21:16 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:21:26 -0300
 Thomas> Gustavo Zacarias <gustavo at zacarias.com.ar> wrote:

 >> I was about to say that we can keep a symlink from staging->sysroot
 >> but i'd rather watch it die because i can't think of any useful
 >> purpose where people can't use the computed $(STAGING_DIR) directly.

 Thomas> I think we should keep such a symbolic link, at least at the beginning.
 Thomas> It'll allow users to notice that staging/ still exists, but has moved
 Thomas> to another place.

Yes, I think that was also what we concluded at the last BR dev day.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard