[Buildroot] cannot log to my build root

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:06:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I am using buitdroot to create my development environment (the production is
something bigger and slower made manually once...). I am using codesourcery
for arm as the toolchain. the HW (which is not relevant  to the scenario) is
an OMAP3 device boots with my old firmware).

I forked (I use git and not released versions)  buildroot a few months and
its worked after I manually mknod'ed some devices. Now I pulled from you
guys, and now I cannot even login to my new clean environment (last time it
was /dev/tty ,which was not correct). Does anyone have an idea?