[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.02/martin-packages

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Dec 14 00:36:41 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Here is a set of patches that merges most of Martin Banky's pending
 Thomas> patches. I've taken Martin patches for input-tools, mii-diag, mrouted,
 Thomas> sysklogd, sysinit, lsof, lvm2, memtester, alsa-utils, netplug and
 Thomas> l2tp. I tested all of them, and fixed various issues.

 Thomas> I also include some other patches to :
 Thomas>  * remove deprecated packages
 Thomas>  * bump mplayer and add many more options to mplayer
 Thomas>  * bump libtheora
 Thomas>  * fix libaio on AVR32

Thanks (both) - Committed with a few fixes.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard