[Buildroot] Problem to add DConf in buildroot

Justin Mark oilehus at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 03:37:36 UTC 2010

Hi Lionel,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I checked the uclibc config file, UCLIBC_HAS_ADVANCED_REALTIME was already turned on.

But I found a note in the file "uClibc_vs_SuSv3.txt":

Unimplemented optional interfaces:
fcntl.h: posix_fallocate (depend on ADV)

so there's no implementation for posix_fallocate(). Since this function is only called once in Dconf, like this:
 if (posix_fallocate (fd, 0, 1) == 0)

maybe I can patch the Dconf file, if anyone has an idea on how to replace the above code, please let me know.

Many thanks,
--Justin