[Buildroot] DConf

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Dec 5 08:03:12 UTC 2010

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 16:50:10 -0800 (PST)
Justin Mark <oilehus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> when I built libgee with buildroot, it didn't need vala, don't know
> why their webite said requiring vala.

I don't really know Vala, but at least Libgee is *written* in Vala, so
it means that you need a Vala compiler on your host in order to build
Libgee. As you can expect users to have a Vala compiler installed,
you'll have to add a vala compiler package into Buildroot, and make its
host variant a dependency of Libgee. If you have issues or don't know
how to do that, we can probably help you.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons