[Buildroot] Make 3.82 does behave differently than make 3.81 for sure, but ...

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Aug 30 21:36:05 UTC 2010

>>>>> "James" == James J Dines <jdines at jdines.net> writes:

Hi,

 James> I went for a third option (applying Yann's patch) and it indeed
 James> allows the 'make clean' to work.  I remain confused why we did
 James> not need this patch to do a complete build with make 3.81
 James> however.  I just tried it again, and I do not get the error
 James> message on my other machine with 3.81 even without the patch.

No, it seems like make 3.81 ignores those invalid lines.

besides this issue, is everything working for you with ake 3.82?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard