[Buildroot] compile qt application in buildroot

Paul Jones paul at pauljones.id.au
Thu Aug 26 11:45:56 UTC 2010

To do it manually change to your program directory and run
buildroot/output/staging/usr/bin/qmake
That will create a Makefile with all the cross-compile details, then just
run make.
You could also create a package to do this automatically.

Speaking of that, does anyone know a way to copy program source to package
build rather than putting it into a tarball/git?

Cheers,
Paul.