[Buildroot] mini 2440 config nfs problems

Paul Jones paul at pauljones.id.au
Wed Aug 25 10:04:56 UTC 2010

I use my mini2440 over nfs without any trouble. I have attached my buildroot
and kernel configs.
Note also that I use the kernel source from the friendlyarm site.
My kernel command line is:
console=ttySAC0 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=192.168.0.1:/media/root rw ip=dhcp

I have some more info on my website that might help, but some of it is
slightly out of date.
http://pauljones.id.au/blog/

Cheers,
Paul.