[Buildroot] Configuring host-lzo fails

Ossy ossy1980 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 18 21:34:06 UTC 2010

Am 13.08.2010 12:26, schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:
> This is fixed in my for-2010.08 branch, the specific commit being
> http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/commit/?h=for-2010.08&id=fee182d20d9b1876436c9673744ae6312a40e889.
>
> If you have the time to test this branch and report whether it also
> fixes the problem for you, it'd be nice.
Hi,

I applied this patch
http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/patch/?id=fee182d20d9b1876436c9673744ae6312a40e889
to the current git tree on my drive. This time I did not encounter a
problem with host-lzo, but host-zlib ran into an error ("zlib.a not
present"). After make flush with a consecutive make, the systembuild
went on without problems.

I'm not sure if this is a problem "behind" host-lzo (which was solved by
the former make flush for host-lzo) or a new problem caused by the patch
fee182d20d9b1876436c9673744ae6312a40e889.

Regards,
Marcus