[Buildroot] ARM default configuration

Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin buildroot at browserseal.com
Wed Apr 28 12:24:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Rob Alley <Rob.Alley at navmanwireless.com>wrote:

> > What ARM default configurations are supposed to work ? I tried a few,
> including  integrator926_defconfig, but none of them compiled.
> > Or maybe I do not understand the idea of default configuration. Isn't
> it supposed to compile without errors and without asking the user for
> input ?
>
> I believe they are all **supposed** to work.  The at91sam9260 and
> at91sam9g20 defconfigs work for me.  You may still be prompted for user
> inputs the first time - buildroot is constantly being updated but the
> default configs get left behind, this results in prompting for new
> packages etc.

 at91sam9260dfc_defconfig fails with the following error:
/home/sashas/buildroot-2010.02/output/staging/usr/bin/arm-linux-uclibc-ld:
error
:
/home/sashas/buildroot-2010.02/output/staging/usr/bin-ccache/../lib/gcc/arm-li
nux-uclibc/4.3.4/libgcc.a(_ashrdi3.o) uses hardware FP, whereas u-boot uses
soft
ware FP