[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for various bumps

llandwerlin at gmail.com llandwerlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:05:33 UTC 2010

Amongst other things, this serie bumps a few package to up to date
releases, it also removes some useless PACKAGE_TARGET_INSTALL options
and adds lirc support (quite usefull for STBs).

Concerning cairo/glib/libsoup/webkit/directfb bumps, I tested them on
a sh4 target, no problem so far (correct rendering in a webkit view).
Unfortunatly I can't bump gtk+ to 2.20. The directfb-gdk backend seems
to be broken since GTK+ 2.16. Most of bugs have been reported, some
aren't fixed yet.

Changes availables at :
           git://git.potipota.net/buildroot various-bumps

Lionel Landwerlin