[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch various-fixes

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Apr 11 19:51:48 UTC 2010

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> During the flight to San Francisco today (to go to the Embedded Linux
 Thomas> Conference), I had the time to work on a few Buildroot cleanups. Most
 Thomas> of them have been discussed during the Buildroot Working Day that took
 Thomas> place in February 2010, right after FOSDEM, in Brussels.

 Thomas> Enjoy :-)

 Thomas>   git://git.busybox.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot various-fixes

Thanks, pulled and pushed everything except for the BR2_RECENT stuff
(patch 11-13), that I'm not quite sure about yet.

Enjoy ELC - I think we need to send you on transatlantic flights more
often ;)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard