[Buildroot] Which commercial products use buildroot?

Cyril HAENEL chaenel at free.fr
Sun Apr 11 12:08:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

There is at least my product I developped for the french laboratory
"Arc'Antique", which is specialized in heritage restauration.
The product do controlled high power electrolysis on metalic heritage
piece collected in the sea to restore them. Configuration and
supervision are done through web pages (with ethernet, wifi, gprs or pstn).
I use buildroot-2009.05 on an Arm AT91SAM9260 processor, associed with
64MiB SDRAM and 512MiB Nand flash (jffs2 filesystem).

Regards,
Cyril HAENEL

--

Cyril Haenel