[Buildroot] module-init-tools build problem in Buildroot buildroot-2010.02

Chris Kerios ckerios at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:11:11 UTC 2010

Fixed it!!!

Sometimes when we have too much knowledge it kills us, we just don't look at
what's in front of our faces!

As it turns out the system was telling me just what I needed to know.  The
build was looking for libc, but it was looking for libc.a.  Fedora 12
doesn't install the statically linked version by default and only installs
the dynamic libs...

Went to Fedora site and downloaded the static version of the library and
everything runs just fine.  What I don't know is why.  I would think that
the dynamic library would have resolved just as well but it doesn't appear
to.  This I believe is beyond my learning at this point.  Anybody out there
that can explain to me what is going on?  Just trying to learn...

Tha