[Buildroot] uclibc and gcc tls

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Apr 7 07:21:23 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Brandstetter <thomas.brandstetter at me.com> writes:

 Thomas> Hi,
 Thomas> I'm building Buildroot with Uclibc and gcc 4.4.3. Actually, I got an error during the pcre build:

 Thomas> i686-linux-uclibc/lib/libstdc++.so: undefined reference to `___tls_get_addr'

 Thomas> I searched for uclibc problems and found out that uclibc doesn't support tls. Can you please integrate a check which disables the BR2_GCC_ENABLE_TLS option for uclibc building toolchains?

Hmm, we already have a 'depends on !BR2_GCC_VERSION_4_4_X', so you
shouldn't be able to enable this with gcc 4.4.x - Could you please post
your .config?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard