[Buildroot] QT embedded working with Xorg?

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Mon Apr 5 18:15:48 UTC 2010

On 05/04/2010 11:33, Paul Jones wrote:
> On 04/02/10 22:49, Damien Borie wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's working fine! I only changed X11-commercial to X11-opensource and
>> it's ok. I got problems with font or encoding but it will be cleared
>> soon I think.
>> Thank you, your patch was very useful.
>>
> What arch are you building for? I'm building for ARM and I'm getting
> build errors.

If you are using the patch I submitted to the list without modification
then i don't think it will work. I had hard coded into that patch that
Qt was being built for x86 (also being built on x64 machine). The patch
was not meant to be for the general case and would need more work for
that. If there is interest I will look at doing a better patch for
submission.

Will