[Buildroot] problems building git head

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 29 21:09:18 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Dyer <amdyer at gmail.com> writes:

 Andrew> Hi - I'm attempting to build buildroot on a debian based system and
 Andrew> having problems.  Problem occured both on 2009.08 and on git head.
 Andrew> I configured buildroot for generic ARM, EABI, and ramdisk via 'make
 Andrew> menuconfig' and saved the config file. When I do 'make', I get:

 Andrew> package/multimedia/libvorbis/libvorbis.mk:20: *** missing `endif'.  Stop.

No, I haven't seen that (I use Debian as well). Please post your .config
so I can try to reproduce it.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard