[Buildroot] at91bootstrap missing

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Sep 28 07:13:05 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Teemu" == Teemu Keskinarkaus <Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com> writes:

Hi,

 Teemu> I'm baffled. I've been building buildroot with external
 Teemu> toolchain and it needed some tweaking to get it work. For
 Teemu> example bootstrap needed to be disabled because it had some
 Teemu> problems so that I could continue compiling.

 Teemu> Now that everything else is sorted out I was starting to work
 Teemu> with the at91bootstrap only to notice that I can't figure out
 Teemu> how to enable it! I even cloned new version of the buildroot
 Teemu> from the Ulf's git-repository, but still can't find the place
 Teemu> where it's enabled and setup.

 Teemu> Any idea how it's enabled and what am I missing here? I see from
 Teemu> Config.in - files that it should be somewhere in target -
 Teemu> settings, and that's where it is in older buildroot, but now I
 Teemu> can't find it there (or anywhere else).

It hasn't been moved (atleast in the main repo, don't know about Ulf).

Target options->Atmel device support->Board support for the Atmel AT91->Build AT91 Bootstrap..

Notice the dependencies in target/device/Atmel/at91bootstrap/Config.in -
It's only visible if you have chosen one of the supported AT91 devices.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard