[Buildroot] [pull request] Miscellaneous fixes and additions

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Sep 21 15:43:17 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Will" == Will Newton <will.newton at gmail.com> writes:

 Will> Hi,
 Will> This tree contains a number of small fixes to various packages that
 Will> I've been using in my local tree for some time. The first three have
 Will> been posted to the list and the latter two are in bugzilla.

 Will> The following changes since commit 1fe7bbb34df56d532e1057696bd73f081ca6c9bf:
 Will>   Olaf Rempel (1):
 Will>         iptables: fix disable-ipv6 option

 Will> are available in the git repository at:

 Will>   git://github.com/willnewton/buildroot.git master

Thanks, pulled and pushed.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard