[Buildroot] Building buildroot without U-boot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 15 12:21:10 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> Ehh, Target filesystem options -> Das U-Boot Boot Monitor is here
 >> just like it used to be. Just disable that option and it won't get
 >> built.

 Teemu> Oh, so I see. I was actually using the Ulf Samuelsson's version
 Teemu> of the buildroot and mistakenly said that I was using latest
 Teemu> stable. In Ulf's version there the U-boot is represent
 Teemu> differently.

Ok, Ulf hasn't sent any patches to the list, so we don't know what he
has changed and why - You could send him a mail and ask.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard