[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, October 17th in Grenoble France

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Sep 4 09:57:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm glad to announce that the first Buildroot Developer Day will take
place on Saturday October 17th in Grenoble, France. This date and
location have been chosen because it is next to the Embedded Linux
Conference Europe [1]. The Developer Day will take place in a location
nearby the conference location (10 minutes by bus).

This Developer Day will take place thanks to the sponsoring of Calao
Systems [2], providing the hosting location, and to Free Electrons
[3], providing the free lunch for the participants.

The purpose of this Developer Day is to let Buildroot developers meet,
exchange ideas, work on Buildroot and draw the roadmap for the project
for the next releases.

Due to practical constraints, we have a limited capacity of 6
persons. Therefore, interested people are invited to send an e-mail to
Peter and I [4], explaining what their interest or participation in
Buildroot is. We will of course favor the most active Buildroot
contributors.

Thanks for your contribution,

Thomas Petazzoni

[1] http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe09/index.html
[2] http://www.calao-systems.com/. They design, build and sell nice
    tiny ARM-based boards. They use Buildroot as their SDK.
[3] http://www.free-electrons.com/. Embedded Linux development and
    training services.
[4] jacmet at uclibc.org
    thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com