[Buildroot] Buildroot 2009.08 released

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 1 11:21:43 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Hans-Christian" == Hans-Christian Egtvedt <hans-christian.egtvedt at atmel.com> writes:

Hi,

 Hans-Christian> Hmmm, why not do a 2009.08.01 release instead? Did you
 Hans-Christian> rebase the tag

I considered it, but found simply updating the 2009.08 version
better/easier/less error prone since the bug is so serious and the
release so new anyway.

The test config I built after fixing the util-linux issue (#529)
unfortunately didn't have busybox enabled so I didn't notice until after
the release :/

Getting buildbot running should certainly help these situations.

 Hans-Christian> in GIT? (too lazy to check).

No, I simply removed and recreated the tag.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard