[Buildroot] Patch: parted support

Igor Serebryany igor47 at moomers.org
Thu Oct 8 15:30:36 UTC 2009

This patch adds GNU parted to buildroot. It's against the 2009.08
release.  The makefile could probaby be improved significantly, for
instance enabling readline support if it's present in buildroot. But it
works for now, and I've tested it under i686 and x86_64.

Most of the credit should go to Marco Lazzarotto (m.lazzarotto at
robox.it) who originally wrote the makefile. I simply modified it to use
the latest version.

To apply: "cd buildroot-2009.08; patch -p1 < parted.patch".

--Igor