[Buildroot] Buildroot and version control systems

Jonathan dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Fri Oct 2 12:57:00 UTC 2009

HI,

I’m in the same boat as you. I just starting a new project with AVR32
(AP7000) with NGW100 board. And I try to find a good way of working with
buildroot. We have some customization of buildroot and I have not a really
good idea of how we will manage this.

if someone that is in the same situation can have a spare millisecond !!!

Jonathan

  _____