[Buildroot] failure to bump libxml2 to version 2.7.6 : libtool-patch error

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Nov 26 12:41:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Sagaert" == Sagaert Johan <sagaert.johan at skynet.be> writes:

 Sagaert> Hi
 Sagaert> In order to use the latest libxml 2.7.6 with a lot  bugs fixed
 Sagaert> I get this error when building : (just changed the version in the libxml2.mk)

 Sagaert> I don't see why a libtool-patch is been applied since there
 Sagaert> are no patch files in the package directory.

<package>_LIBTOOL_PATCH defaults to YES, so set it to NO if you don't
want it, E.G. add:

LIBXML2_LIBTOOL_PATCH = NO to package/libxml2/libxml2.mk

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard