[Buildroot] xenomai / ratai --> nee ipipe

Daniel Mack daniel at caiaq.de
Mon Nov 23 15:26:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 04:16:36PM +0100, Jens Kleinhans wrote:
> I used RTAI, so I don't want to use Xenomai. Is there another possibility to add the ipipe?

Please use your mail client's REPLY function so everyone can see what
your emails refer to. Great feature, really.

For your actual problem, please give a hint about what kernel version
you used and whether you patched it and how.

Not sure though if people on this list can help much with AT91 specific
things; you might get more in-depth help from other sources.

Daniel