[Buildroot] libtiff compilation fails when libjpeg62-dev is present on host

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Nov 23 13:14:18 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Lionel" == Lionel Landwerlin <llandwerlin at gmail.com> writes:

 Lionel> Ok cool.

 Lionel> I didn't identify the problem with some external toolchain. I
 Lionel> had this problem with an sh4-stlinux one, but not with an
 Lionel> x86-intel one and it seems Thomas didn't had any problem with
 Lionel> its arm-whatever toolchains.

 Lionel> I'm working on a configuration choice in the toolchain's
 Lionel> configuration to force autoreconf/libtool patching for some
 Lionel> external toolchains.

 Lionel> Peter: What do think about such an option ?

I would like to first really understand what the problem is and why not
everyone is seeing it.

Can you bring it up again post-2009.11?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard