[Buildroot] help

Nicholas Walton nwalton at aplopteng.com
Fri Nov 20 22:36:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Jens Kleinhans <jens.kleinhans at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I’m trying to build the buildroot with the explanation on linux4Sam.

Much of the information about buildroot on Linux4SAM is not relevant
to the current versions of buildroot and the kernel. A good first step
is to go through buildroot menuconfig and linux26-menuconfig, select
the AT91SAM9260 and AT91SAM9260EK options, leave everything else set
to defaults, and build.

Nicholas