[Buildroot] 2009.05-rc3 released

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:59:40 UTC 2009

I Paul,

   I tried to fix the ubifs too a while back, but other things got in
the way. I was mainly interested in seeing if it compresses better
than jffs2.
   Anyway. I think the correct approach would be mimmic jffs2.mk,
don't download anything and let mdtutils build mkfs.ubifs for the
host.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa