[Buildroot] hang generating DSA keys

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Fri May 22 14:25:53 UTC 2009

This is really odd. I'm using the same buildroot code as I have been for
weeks, but after flashing my latest code to my Atmel ngw100, it hang in the
first boot at this step:

Generating DSA Key...
THIS CAN TAKE A MINUTE OR TWO DEPENDING ON YOUR PROCESSOR!

Generating public/private dsa key pair.

I let it sit overnight and it never finished. I remember seeing some mention
of this being an entropy problem. I tried pinging the board, but that didn't
seem to help.

Any idea why this would suddenly start with the same basic setup that worked
before?
How do I get it to finish generating the key?
--
Chris Bare
chris at bareflix.com