[Buildroot] 2009.05-rc1: fix dmraid build

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu May 7 07:34:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Olaf" == Olaf Rempel <razzor at kopf-tisch.de> writes:

 Olaf> Hi,
 Olaf> the dmraid build seems to be broken.
 Olaf> On x86 it bails out with missing include files.
 Olaf> I think it's some sort of $FOO_SUBDIR issue, but I couldn't find/fix it.

 Olaf> After adding the "include" dir to CFLAGS it compiles, but fails during linking.
 Olaf> Disabling parallel build (I'm using -j2) fixed that too.

Hmm, can you be a bit more specific? I see that the dmraid build
system is broken, as lib and tools race against each other with
parallel builds. I've fixed that in git - But other than that it
builds for me (x86-64 host, x86-core2 target).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard