[Buildroot] Problem with LZO package in ARM configuration, need help to solve the problem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon May 4 11:29:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Cyril" == Cyril HAENEL <chaenel at free.fr> writes:

Hi,

 Cyril> Any idea from where the problem can come from ?

Not right away...

 Cyril> I maybe have an idea : why does the script use arm-linux-g++ compiler
 Cyril> and not the complete path to the previously built arm compiler
 Cyril> toolchain ?
 Cyril> Because in fact it seems the configure script uses the arm-linux-g++
 Cyril> compiler _installed_ _on_  _my_ _machine_ !! But this compiler is and
 Cyril> old version (gcc3.4) and has nothing to do with buildroot normally
 Cyril> !!??

Ok, quick test - Rename the old compiler to arm-linux-g++-old and try
again - Does it still hang?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard