[Buildroot] EABI broken on arm926t?

kelvincheung keguang.zhang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 06:59:21 UTC 2009

I fond the sulotion:
http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/buildroot/2007-June/003189.html

To us EABI for ARM920T in the buildroot, two options are needed to the main
buildroot config:
BR2_EXTRA_BINUTILS_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--with-arch=armv4t"
BR2_EXTRA_GCC_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--with-arch=armv4t"
or
BR2_EXTRA_BINUTILS_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--with-cpu=arm920t"
BR2_EXTRA_GCC_CONFIG_OPTIONS="--with-cpu=arm920t"