[Buildroot] target/Makefile.in problem

Mirko ROCCO mirko.rocco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:52:58 UTC 2009

Hi, I have downloaded the last snapshot of buildroot by means of svn...
After menuconfig(-uration) for target PowerPC I give "make source" command
but the compilation right there fails with this error:

target/Makefile.in:22: Extraneous text after `else' directive
target/Makefile.in:38: *** only one `else' per conditional. Stop.

So I have modified Makefile.in, adding a new line after `else' in line 22.
The error became:

target/Makefile.in:86: *** missing `endif'. Stop.

So I wondering: Am I following the right way? Is It right to modify
Makefile.in?

Thanks for any suggestion in advance!

Mirko ROCCO